Sunday, November 6, 2011

Welcome and my introduction to the blog world

Hello all!. My name is Andrea and this is my first blog post so I thought I would tell you a little bit about myself.  I have been knitting for about a year and enjoying every minute of it.  My knitting journey started last year during a bout with bronchitis that put me out of commission for a week.  I thought if I can't do anything for that long I need something to do.  Years ago I dabbled in crochet a bit, so I went to the craft section while waiting on a prescription and the knitting items caught my attention.  I got the starter kit, that you all know includes everything you need to get started, and some black yarn and off I went. I didn't do a lot last year but this year my knitting mojo is front and center and I'm thrilled.

My hopes for my blog is to journal my knitting thoughts, share pictures and my journey with kindred spirits of knitting.  I have already found out that knitters rock!  

So I guess that is all for now.  I hope you have an awesome day.  And if you haven't realize it yet, it is daylight savings time so don't forget to set you clocks back 1 hour!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment